Things To Consider with Hearing Loss
When one has hearing loss, the major concern is safety.
- If a person is driving, they may not hear directional signals or sirens.
- At home, they may not hear the microwave beep or other items when cooking.
- They may step on a knife or fork because they didn't hear it hit the floor.
- Other items they may not hear are smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, telephone or the door bell.
- If their spouse falls, they may not be able to hear them calling for help.
<<-- Back to *You Heard It Here* Email to a friend